Why Clients Like Working With Us
- You benefit from our open and informative style. Your project starts by our gaining a thorough understanding of your goals, and evaluating your website options. You are thoroughly educated about our recommended strategic direction, and then we do all the work for you.
Web Design & Development Experts
In addition to being a programmer and graphic designer, I am also skilled marketer. I take a strong role in developing brand appeal and marketing strategy. I have spent over $100,000 of my own money developing and marketing products online. I have had online successes and failures. When spending your own cash to market services and products online, one learns what works, what doesn’t work, how to manage risk, and the viability of a healthy trial-and-error mindset.
Drupal is the gold standard of open-source website content management systems, it is my choice for developing high performance websites.
I am a fanatic for details.
How can I help grow your business?
- CSS3 + SASS
- Handlebars templating
- Twig templating
- Firebase (Realtime Database)
- Node JS & Express
- Drupal (website content management system)
- GIT source control
- Linux command line and administration
- Server, database, and code performance analysis and optimization techniques
- Paid advertising — Google Adwords, Facebook, and more
- Website Content Strategy & Copywriting
- Conversion Optimization – best practices
- Landing page optimization
Erik's Professional Background
I started in the IT Services Industry in Silicon Valley during the late 90’s working for EDS, a $20 Billion IT Enterprise Services Outsourcing company (purchased by Hewlett Packard in 2008).
I worked as a financial analyst, and then moved into Business Development structuring long-term IT Outsourcing deals with values in excess of $100 Million and five to ten year terms.
In 2004 I got into the website services industry by leading the online marketing and creative direction for websites of B2B and B2C brands.
As I became familiar with the graphic design and programming side of delivering websites, I got hands on and taught myself website development and website graphic design. It is so interesting how deep the rabbit hole goes. There is always something more to learn.
You are welcome to pick my brain about your website project.
- Graphic Design
- Website Architecture
- Website Content Strategy
- Copywriting — optimized for website visitors and for SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (on-page and off-page)
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Facebook Advertising (Paid)
- Facebook Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Other misc tools
Rachael's Professional Background
I started out in the IT Services industry with FIS, a $6 Billion IT Services company. I worked as a business analyst supporting sales of large IT Outsourcing deals. Service lines included data center hosting, network services, storage, server services, business continuity, disaster recovery, and application development. I progressed into account management where I was responsible for the client relationship - ensuring my clients received the services and service level agreements for which they contracted.
During my years with FIS, on the side, I became familiar with the design and development process of websites. Over time, I collaborated with select experts in the field. One of the individuals was Erik Hendrick - I was impressed with how thorough he is and with how well his websites perform for his clients. When I was ready to move on from FIS, Erik asked me to join his team at Bodigiti, and since he’s such a rock star in his field, I immediately said Yes.